The Schönbühl Hotel is situated in a quiet and sunny location with excellent views of the highest and most famous mountains in Switzerland: The Eiger (13026 FT), Mönch (13499 FT) and Jungfrau (13642 FT)
Wilderswil is only 4km south of Interlaken. The village is an ideal departure point for countless hikes and excursions throughout the Bernese Oberland and elsewhere in Switzerland
The Jungfrau Top Ski Region is a mecca for winter sports enthusiasts
Our Hotel is designed especially for young people and groups, and is personally run by Urs Räber, the 1984 World Cup downhill ski champion.
We can accommodate up to 160 guests in:
- 28 single or twin bedded rooms with private shower/toilet.
- 24 rooms for 3 to 6 guests, with private washing facilities, with showers and toilets on each floor.
- A very spacious lounge with juke-box, TV-Video, DVD and a bar selling drinks, sweets etc. at very reasonable prices.
- Games room with table football, pinball machines and a separate table tennis room
- 3 dining rooms
- Two sun terraces, one with open air swimming pool (open June - September)
- In the village: tennis, squash, badminton, sauna, fitness-parcours, and much more...
In Interlaken: crazy-golf, golf, tennis, bowling, indoor swimming-pool, ice skating, cinema, discos, watersports etc.